The results for the 2015 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Examination are out! The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced that 5,220 out of 10,370 examinees have successfully hurdled the exams that were administered by the Board of Real Estate Service in Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Baguio, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena and Tuguegarao last May 24, 2015.
List of successful examinees can be viewed here: http://www.prc.gov.ph/uploaded/documents/REB0515se.pdf
Registration and issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Cards have been scheduled for June 15 to 19, 2015. Those who will register are required to personally appear at the Professional Regulation Commission and bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form / Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Cedula or Community Tax Certificate
- 1 Passport Size Picture colored with white background and complete name tag
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Submission of Original Surety Bond, minimum amount of which is P 20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) as Obligee
- Regitration Fee of Php600 and Annual Fee of Php450 for 2015-2018
Date and venue of oath-taking will be announced later.
Congratulations to all the new Real Esate Brokers!