The Royalton at Capitol Commons is a 64-storey residential condominium with breathtaking views of downtown Ortigas Center and the Pasig River, Laguna de Bay and the Sierra Madre mountain range.
Inspired by the veil, the tower is uniquely designed to enthrall and excite as a veil seemingly flows on it. As a benefit of this aesthetically unique design, the tower is properly oriented from the sun and the wind, blocking off solar heat from the afternoon sun. Moreover, with its iconic shape, units in each floor vary with no two units alike. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom suite units are offered.
The Royalton at Capitol Commons offers amenities suited for the aristocratic lifestyle. An outdoor garden space, a swimming pool, community rooms, and lounges are but some of the amenities to be enjoyed by The Royalton’s residents.
- Private Driveway
- Secure & Convenient Podium and Basement Parking
- Landscaped Garden Deck
- Lap Pool with Cabanas
- “Club Room” for Private Parties and Dining
- Residents’ Lounge
- High-Performance Fitness Facilities
- Welcoming Grand Lobby
- 5 High-Speed Elevators
- Mail Room and Concierge Package Storage
- Convenient Access to Ground Level Retail
- 100% Emergency Power Supply for Residential Units
- Efficient Garbage Disposal Amenities on All FloorS
- One of a kind private balconies.
- Layouts maximize expansive views and natural light.
- Spectacular views of the Ortigas skyline and Sierra Madre mountains.
- Large open combined Living, Dining and Kitchen area.
- Units have no beams resulting in better Feng Shui, easier decorating and a peaceful open feeling.
- Floor to ceiling height is approximately 3 meters.
- Split-type air conditioning units located in bedrooms, dining and living areas.
- Laminated wood flooring in bedrooms and homogenous tiles for living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Built-in modular furniture includes:
– Overhead and base cabinet in the kitchen
– Bedroom closets
– Bathroom washbasin base cabinet
- Kitchen fixtures and fittings: Granite countertop, Stainless steel accessories, Provision for range hood.
- Bathroom fixtures and fittings: Granite countertop, Stainless steel accessories, Glass shower partition, Rainshower head, Provision for multi-point water heater.
- Provision for washer and dryer
- Cable, telephone and data ready
Capitol Commons is the latest 10-hectare mixed-use development in Ortigas Center Philippines, located at the corner of Meralco Ave. and Shaw Blvd. It’s the former site of the Rizal Provincial Capitol, now redefined and will be transformed into a P25B premiere self-contained community by Ortigas & Company, making it the hottest urban destination at this side of the metro.
Capitol Commons is part of the Ortigas Center, the second financial and commercial district in Metro Manila. Within close proximity to notable and prominent multinational institutions and companies like Asian Development Bank (ADB), Maersk Group, San Miguel Corporation, Jollibee Foods Corporation and MERALCO to name a few.
Designed to have an ideal mix of lifestyle choices with modern residential towers, office spaces, retail spaces and 50% of the area allocated to open spaces, perfect for leisure and sports activities embodying a “live, work and play” concept.
Contact me and let’s discuss how you can own a unit at the Royalton at Capitol Commons
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Mobile # +63 9154348928